Motorola Radio RIB-less USB Programming Cable for CP200 CP160 CP140 EP450 PR400 P040 CP150 CT250 CT450 CP040 CP180 CP250 CP380 GP3688
USB Programming Cable with SOFTWARE CD
FOR Motorola CP160 CP140 CP150 CT250 CT450 CP040 CP180 CP250 CP200 CP380 GP3688 EP450 EP450S
1)Please install the USB driver software accordingly before the programming. You can download the USB Driver via this link:
USB Driver for chip Prolific 2303 Win7
Compatible Radio Models:
MOTOROLA Two-Way Radio Handheld Transceivers
AXU4100, AXV5100, Commander 245, CP040, CP125, CP140, CP150, CP160, CP180, CP185, CP200, CP340, CP360, CP380, CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450·LS, EP450, GP2000, GP2000s, GP2003, GP2100, GP308, GP3188, GP3688, GP3689, GP88s, P020, P030, P040, P080, Pacer Plus, PR400, PRO2150, PRO3150, SKS 245, SP66, VL130
Replace for / Equivalent to OEM P/N: PMKN4004, DSK001C706
– The power supply is done over the USB interface, following the USB 2.0 specifications. This is not a straight forward cable, there is an internal converter circuit board (interface) mounted in the USB shell. This single programming interface cable completely replaces Motorola RLN4008Radio Interface Box (RIB) with PMKN4004 (AAPMKN4004) cable, and DSK001C706 serial port RIB-less programming cable.
For Radio Connector Type: 3 Pole Connector
– Programming Interface cable for analogue and digital portable transceivers.
– USB to twin-jack plug – connects to radios’ speaker/microphone socket.
– Complies with USB Specification V2.0 Full Speed.
– Driver supplied on CD-Rom for Windows 98/ME/2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows7.
1 x USB Programming Cable
1 x CD with Driver (Driver Only, Software is NOT included)
We continually strive to update and improve our product line. If there is anything that you are tying to find, or if you need help to find the right radio replacement accessories, please feel free to contact us.