X5105 is a complete “grab and go” station in a ruggedly-stylish compact enclosure.
Go ahead, pick it up! Fits comfortably in your hand, yet it delivers all the powerhouse features normally reserved for a full-sized HF transceiver.
Going on a trip? Leave the accessory bag at home — everything you need is already built in. Just toss up an antenna and you’re on the air!
Here are some of the X5105’s advanced features:
• Large back-lit multi-function LCD display screen
• Transmit on all bands, 160 through 6 meters including 5 MHz
• Receive with gap-free coverage from 500 kHz to 54 MHz
• Operate on all modes (USB, LSB, CW, AM, FM, and Digital)
• Selectable IF bandwidth (500-Hz CW, 2.4-kHz SSB, 6-kHz AM)
• Built-in DSP, noise blanker, and notch filter to suppress interference
• Robust 600-mW AF-output with high-pass and low-pass audio EQ
• Deluxe multi-function keypad-microphone included
• Low-profile controls, heat sink, and desktop stand all built in
• Powerful 3800-mAh battery for extended “off-the-grid” operation
• More antenna choices using the built-in auto-tuner (ATU)
• Scan-feature displays band activity and plots antenna SWR
• Built-in Data Modem with CAR and AFC tracking, onscreen display
• Built-in auto-keyer with three memory channels plus CW trainer
• Adjustable SSB with speech-processing compressor
• Regular firmware updates are free, on line, any time
• Compact: 6-5/8Wx3-5/8Hx1-7/8D”, weighs 2.1 pounds with battery X5105 comes with features other manufacturers miss, like back-lit lowprofile control switches conveniently spaced for adult-sized fingers, and a highly-visible 3.6-inch back-lit LCD that
displays all aspects of it’s operation.
Even the VFO is different, with a unique counter-sunk tuning knob and an unusually wide range of tuning rates (you even get velvet-smooth 1-Hz stepping to lock in data signals).
DX splits are easy to set up, and the wide-range RIT has a precision digital readout for surveying adjacent channels.
Transmit power is adjustable from 0.5 to 5.0 Watts in calibrated half-Watt increments, perfect for operating QRP, running miles-per-watt tests, or setting the correct drive level for an external amplifier.
You even get a built-in data modem with both CAR (carrier) and AFC (frequency) tracking — plus an onscreen spectrum display. And, when on the road, you can leave your antenna analyzer home because the X5105 plots SWR graphically. Add the wide-range impedance-matching capability of the built-in ATU, and the X5105 can put you on the map from virtually any location.
When receive conditions get rough,the X5105 comes with a powerful toolbox for cutting interference and pulling stations in. There’s a sensitive pre-amp to boost weak signals, a front-end attenuator to reduce overload, noise blanking (NB) for impulse noise, digital noise reduction (DNR) for atmospheric noise, variable notch filtering (NF) for pesky heterodynes, adjustable AGCRate (AGC), built-in CW filter, plus variable high-pass and low-pass audio-EQ filtering. And lots of spare audio-output power for driving an external speaker.
In transmit, CW contesting is a breeze! Get variable-speed automatic keying, plus three programmable message channels. For SSB contesting, theadjustable speech processor scores extra points. Deluxe electret keypad microphone places the radio’s advanced features at your fingertips. A mic is also built-into for walkie-talkie operation.
Power the X5105 from any regulated 9-15 volt 3-amp DC source or go “off grid” for up to 8 hours using the powerful built-in 3800-mAh Lithium-ion battery pack. Charging is simple because the radio’s power-management circuitry continuously monitors battery condition and fully controls the recharge cycle.
Factory tested, complies with FCC rules, and has one year warranty.
➤Xiegu X5105 is equipped with a 3.6 inch large LCD screen and built-in 3800mAh large capacity battery pack. Besides, it also comes with a trestle for desktop operation.
➤With IF signal output (1 IF: 70.455MHz, 2 IF: 10.695MHz, 3 IF 455kHz (FM)
➤Very small in size and ultra portable (6.3*3.9*1.8in
➤Built in ATU; Built in AF-DSP digital noise reduction processor.
Circuit form: double-conversion superheterodyne with audio DSP
IF frequency: 1 IF: 70.455MHz, 2 IF: 10.695MHz, 3 IF 455kHz (FM)